If you’re interested in learning how to get more leads and sales on the web by maximising your mailing list, content and product ecosystem, then you’ll definitely want to check out this conversation with Adam Franklin. Adam is an author, keynote speaker and co-founder of Bluewire Media – a web marketing business that is now consulting with nine-figure businesses. They’ve also created 33 free marketing templates that are used by over 20,000 business marketers and consultants worldwide, and have received press coverage in a number of publications including Forbes, The Australian and The Financial Review.
Adam himself has used his business success to free up his time and dedicate himself to his passion of travelling. He now spends one month every year in Bali, and has spoken in front of more than 130 audiences globally. We get into all of that plus loads more. This is a must-listen for anyone looking for new methods and inspirations around their online marketing strategy, and tips on building a flexible business model.
In this episode we really get into:
- How Adam and his partner created value out of a consulting and strategic planning service that was, at the time, being given away for free by other similar businesses
- Moving from a website-building ‘agency model’ towards creating a product ecosystem based on the knowledge they’d gained of the industry from their first eight years in business
- How Adam created a mailing of over 20,000 people from distributing free content online
- Adam’s ‘Email Autoresponder Sequence’ and how he uses it to introduce his mailing list to his product ecosystem
- The reverse engineering and steps that Adam took to be able to incorporate his love of travel into his working life
- Adam’s process of stepping away from certain tasks within his business and delegating to allow him more time to focus elsewhere
- Using contra deals to create opportunities that might not otherwise be available
- Adam’s greatest victories, failures and lessons learned as an entrepreneur
- The top mistakes that businesses make when they start their online sales campaigns and how to avoid them
- Teaching your clients for free as a device for drastically increasing your sales
- The books and podcasts that have had the biggest impact on Adam’s entrepreneurial journey