Video is an incredibly valuable business and brand-building tool. But do you need to have the budget and production values of a Spielberg epic to take advantage of it? As Geoff Anderson explains, quite simply, no.
On The Dent Podcast, we interview key people of influence in all walks of life. We delve deep to unearth how these successful people got to where they are, their trials and tribulations, as well as their successes, and what their experiences can teach us all.
Our guest on this episode is video maker extraordinaire, speaker, author, entrepreneur and owner of the video production company Sonic Sights, Geoff Anderson. If there’s anything about creating engaging and effective video content that Geoff doesn’t know, it’s not worth knowing.
Get your pad and pen ready as Geoff zooms in on what makes successful video content, and how we can produce it and use it to its best effect. But wait, there’s more. Geoff also gives us an insight into his business, how it has developed, and why he likes to keep it small. As you’ll hear, he’s full of energy and solid, practical advice for anyone looking to build their business with video.
Here’s just some of what we get into:
- Geoff’s business journey
- Insights into growing a successful lifestyle business
- His process for niching down
- Simplify the message and getting cut through
- Leveraging through partnerships
- Creating a recurring revenue model
- Why he deliberately keeps his business small
- How to use video to boost your business or brand
- How to do it well, even on a small budget
- The three levels of video content
- Common mistakes people make
- Maximising your video ROI