Many businesses and entrepreneurs initially struggle to convey the value that they can provide to potential clients. Business owners become overwhelmed by the whirlwind of ideas and knowledge floating around inside their minds, because they do not have the skills to simplify and communicate this intellectual property.
This episode’s guest, Renée Hasseldine, has created a simple methodology that helps businesses to scale up by developing their intellectual property. Renée Hasseldine joins Glen Carlson to discuss the value of the knowledge and ideas inside of our heads and how to unpack these thoughts into simplified visual models.
On The Dent Podcast, we interview key people of influence in all walks of life. We delve deep to unearth how these successful people got to where they are, their trials and tribulations, as well as their successes, and what their experiences can teach us all.
Renée Hasseldine is the founder and CEO of Think RAPT®, an award-winning system that distills consultants, experts, and teams’ unique intellectual property into visual models. She is also the author of the three best-selling books: Share Your Passion, Game Changer and Get Visual.
Here’s a taste of Renée Hasseldine and Glen Carlson’s conversation –
- The benefits of living amongst an eco village community and becoming more knowledgeable around where our food comes from
- Renée’s backstory and career progression from Accounting to IT and corporate consulting
- Creating visual models of thoughts and ideas by using the 4 step methodology of Renée’s ‘Think RAPT’ system
- How visual models can be used to simplify and help your business to reach a stage of being both profitable and impactful
- Understanding IP (Intellectual Property) and helping people to uncover the value that is stuck inside their head
- Renée’s book and how listeners can get a free copy via this link – Book
Links to connect with Renée Hasseldine –