Many entrepreneurs already understand the benefits of building and developing partnerships in the business world. The right partnerships can unlock access to greater knowledge, expertise and resources that promote networking and growth. But how should a business approach the starting of new partnerships?
In this episode, our guest Karl Schwantes shares with us his expertise and experience when it comes to building profitable partnerships with high end brands. Including the partnership he built and nurtured with the luxury sports car manufacturer Ferrari.
On The Dent Podcast, we interview key people of influence in all walks of life. We delve deep to unearth how these successful people got to where they are, their trials and tribulations, as well as their successes, and what their experiences can teach us all.
Karl Schwantes is the CEO of My 5 Star Reviews, managing director and jeweler at Xennox Diamonds with a background in the Military. Karl is the author of Rock Her World and the creator of the 5 Star Google Review Lead Accelerator Program.
Here’s a taste of Karl Schwantes and Glen Carlson’s conversation –
- Karl talks about his time serving in the Australian Army as part of the Artillery Corp, what it was he loved about being in the military and why he eventually chose to pursue another career
- The story of how Karl took over his families 45 year old business Xennox Diamonds
- Karl’s key focuses after taking over the family business and why the customer experience became a main priority
- The strategy behind Karl’s book launch and how he generated $100,000 off of the back of the launch
- Leveraging partnerships and the story of how Karl built a partnership with Ferrari
- Karl’s 5 C’s of profitable partners – Client, Compliment, Completing Goals, Coaching & Courting
- Utilizing the Google review feature for marketing
Links to connect with Karl Schwantes –