Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:08:23 — 235.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
Most people experience insecurities in some shape or form throughout their personal and professional lives. Insecurities can prove to be a serious roadblock to progression if left unaddressed and given the opportunity to dominate perceptions.
Jaemin Frazer believes that unless you solve the insecurity problem you will never reach your full potential and in this episode of The Dent Podcast, Jaemin joins Glen Carlson to discuss how to overcome insecurity.
On The Dent Podcast, we interview key people of influence in all walks of life. We delve deep to unearth how these successful people got to where they are, their trials and tribulations, as well as their successes, and what their experiences can teach us all.
Jaemin is the founder of the insecurity project, the author of Elegantly Simple Solutions to Complex People Problems and soon to be released Unhindered. He is a TEDx speaker and the voice behind the popular One Minute Coach radio segment featured on stations all around Australia.
Jaemin helps leaders, entrepreneurs and those with ambition overcome insecurity. He is widely regarded as one of Australia’s best life coaches and a leading voice globally on the subject of personal insecurity.
Here’s a taste of Jaemin Frazer and Glen Carlson’s conversation –
- How growing up in a household that embraced faith and religion, helped Jaemin to understand generosity, kindness and how to build, as well as nurture relationships in both his personal and professional lives
- Learning how to have hard conversations with people that aren’t performing in the workplace or that are even having a negative effect on the organisation
- Exploring the foundation of belief systems, free will and the gaps in our everyday thinking and decision making
- What lead Jaemin to question and partially abandon his faith, and how the decision disrupted his personal life and relationships
- Building rapport within yourself and realising that there is great wisdom within our own conscious states
- How Jaemin moved into business coaching and mentoring, including his methods for identifying and attracting high achieving clients in those early days
- Utilising radio shows, podcasts and writing books to market yourself in the early stages of developing your business and networks
- Identifying and challenging personal insecurities, such as imposter syndrome, to allow for confidence and growth as a professional
- Jaemin talks through some of the 7 practices he prescribes for working through insecurities, including the difficult questions we must answer to move forward
- A walkthrough Jaemin’s business model and product ecosystem, and how it is all working
- The amazing experience Jaemin had being invited to deliver a Ted talk around the theme of purpose
Links to connect with Jaemin Frazer –