Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:30:36 — 124.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
The fact is many of us know more about how well our cars are running than we know about our own bodies. But with technology we can now understand and take control of our own health and wellbeing like never before.
On The Dent Podcast, I interview key people of influence in all walks of life. I delve deep to unearth how these successful people got to where they are, their trials and tribulations, as well as their successes, and what their experiences can teach us all.
David Korsunsky, the developer and creative mind behind the Heads Up Health app, is at the forefront of this technology led health revolution, and, as you’ll hear, it’s such an exciting space to be in.
On this dual health and business-focused episode, David takes us on a journey of how his own health problems led him to develop the Heads Up Health app from scratch, what he’s learned along the way about his own health and business, and how we can use easily obtainable information and tools such as Heads Up Health to maximise our own health and longevity.
Here’s just some of the incredible stuff I tap into:
- Developing a data driven perspective on health
- How the Heads Up Health app works
- Taking control of your own health and medical data
- The life-changing benefits both David and Glenn have seen
- The top four things you must measure to live a long, healthy life
- How David reengineered his own life
- Using the numbers to cut through the noise
- Why many of us are metabolically dormant
- The most important things a person can do, test and change
- The strategic vision of Heads Up Health and building it from scratch
- How David engages his market and measures success
- Living to 150: are we headed for a biologic, metabolic Moore’s law?
Heads Up Health app
Heads Up Health Discount Code: dent20 (20% Discount | Valid until 31 December 2019)
Tim Ferris podcast (with Dom D’Agostino)
Jimmy Moore website/podcast
Mark Sisson: Keto Reset Diet
2 Keto Dudes: Ketogenic Lifestyle Podcast