Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 15:55 — 22.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
Welcome to the inaugural episode of the InDent podcast ladies and gents. In this series of shorter episodes I’m going to be looking at some of the ideas, principles and philosophies that are behind Dent Global and our clients’ businesses. My aim is to provide you and your business with real tactical and strategic advice, as well as some of the more overriding ideas about entrepreneurship and how to be successful in business in the 21st century.
In this first episode, I have a look at the book Key Person of Influence written by our very own Daniel Priestley. Dan’s book became a bestseller just three weeks after its release in 2010, and has become an integral part of not only our business but also the thousands of businesses that have been through our 40 Week Growth Accelerator.
• The changing global climate and what this means for businesses and individuals
• Adjusting as an entrepreneur to the demands of the 21st century
• Becoming fulfilled in your work
• Positioning yourself as a KPI in your field within the next few years
• Getting paid for doing what you love
• Utilising your strengths, skills and those things that come naturally to you in order to get ahead
• Looking at ourselves from an objective point of view to find our unique qualities
• Building a reputation for yourself in your niche
• The importance of embracing new concepts and discarding the old ideas that you need to let go of
CLARISSA RAYWARD, HAPPY FAMILY LAWYER
KEY PERSON OF INFLUENCE BY DANIEL PRIESTLEY