One of the quickest ways to achieve a breakthrough in business is to become a go-to brand. We all want to be the first point of reference for customers, but so many of us focus on systems optimisation, or refining business plans, before becoming a product leader.
Jen Dugard has thrown out the rule book when it comes to productisation, thought leadership and business building. Jen’s a qualified fitness coach, writer, keynote speaker, author and ultra-fit mum of two. Her multi-award-winning brand, Body Beyond Baby, specialises in guiding both new and experienced mums to reach body confidence after pregnancy. Jen’s “mum-specific” niche network, has taken an expansive turn, resulting in the accredited training program, Safe Return to Exercise, which has led to the certification of over 300 like-minded trainers.
Jen also sits on the board of Fitness Australia. She’s a prolific speaker, mentor, educator as well as author of “How to Love your Body as much as your Baby”, and creator of the postnatal exercise DVD “Rebuild From the Inside Out.”
Suffice to say, Jen is the tenacious, go-to woman for all things related to prenatal and postnatal fitness. This is why our conversation was so potent. It contains a wealth of value for those wanting to step into her shoes as a brand leader within their particular niche.
Here’s just some of the amazing insight she gave:
- How Jen made her first dollar with thumbtacks
- How Jen contended with the colossal challenges
- Why you should build a business that fits your lifestyle
- How to position yourself as the ‘go-to’ product leader
- The three things to help you with productisation
- What building a solid profile can do for your brand
- Why Jen wanted to conquer the Asian market
- How Jen effectively approached her brand’s growth
- How a self-nomination landed Jen on the board of Fitness Australia