Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:12 — 124.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
It may seem counter-productive to shift a business’s focus from sales and marketing towards stress management or strengthening relationships with industry competitors. How about only having the one email address to utilise across the entire company? Or allowing team members to only work within their ‘Zone of Genius’? Aaron Christie-David has challenged the rulebook and he is here to tell us how…
On The Dent Podcast, we interview key people of influence in all walks of life. We delve deep to unearth how these successful people got to where they are, their trials and tribulations, as well as their successes, and what their experiences can teach us all.
Managing Director of Atelier Wealth and Finance Broker Aaron Christie – David sits down with host Glen Carlson to reflect upon and explain the thinking behind some of the pivots in business principles at Atelier Wealth and how the mortgage broking and investment specialist firm has only benefited.
Aaron puts emphasis on lifestyle and creating a workplace that thrives on bringing in more than just cashflow. His high regard for the customer experience helps sustain Atelier Wealths presence in a highly competitive market. The approach has delivered and brought the team a slew of awards and commendations, including being named as one of the top 10 property specialists in Australia for 2019.
Here’s a taste of Aaron and Glen’s conversation –
- Aaron shares how he and the Atelier Wealth team are navigating the current economic instability and knock-on effects of the pandemic
- The differences between building a business just because you can versus building a business that you really care about
- The principles that helped Aaron to pivot his business and seek a better a lifestyle
- The fiercely competitive world of mortgage brokers and how to position yourself in the market
- Aaron shares his story of growth, not only in business but also in life
- The changes that Aaron implemented to identify and attract the right type of clients
- Aarons ‘zone of genius’ approach and how it can improve workplace efficiency
- How not having an email address could save you valuable time and assets in your business
- How winning awards brings client confidence to a brand and positions a business as a point of reference
- Having guiding principles to support how you show up in the world
- How shifting focus from just making money in your business will improve the true value of which your brand has to offer
- Aarons problem solving approach to managing stress within his business
- Aaron reflects on a crucial development phase in his business and the advice he would give himself from knowledge today
Links to connect with Aaron Christie-David –