Welcome to the third episode of the InDent series – a collection of shorter podcast episodes where I have a detailed look at sections of my business partner Daniel Priestley’s book, Key Person of Influence, dissecting the core principles and philosophies that our business and many others are built on. If you’re not already caught up, go ahead and check out episodes one and two before diving into this one.
In this installment, I’m getting into the real concept of what makes a Key Person of Influence. These are people whose names come up in conversation,who attract opportunity and earn more money. Most people think it takes decades of hard work, academic qualifications and good luck to become one of them. We’ve proven them wrong over the last six years with our Key Person of Influence Accelerator – a programme that’s been featured on the BBC, The Financial Times, Inc.com, The Huffington Post and Forbes, just to name a few.
So, go ahead and check out this episode if you’re looking for a way to take your skills, talents, expertise and existing business, and accelerate that into the inner circle of your industry, creating cut-through, differentiation and a scalable business.
- Becoming a Key Person of Influence and stepping into the inner circle of your industry
- How to have more income mobility by becoming the type of person that gets closer to the top
- Steps someone takes to making an exponential increase in their earning
- How making small shifts has helped certain people to find themselves in the top 1% of their industry in under 12 months
- Insights into representing yourself as a key person of influence at events
- The five questions to uncovering a Key Person of Influence
- Outlining the explicit five-step method that builds clarity, credibility, scale, transparency and commercial viability
- The Key Person of Influence methodology across all industries
- The five things that you need to have in place to demonstrate that you’re a key person of influence
- How to turn your service business into something that can be scaled quite rapidly
- Why having visibility online is crucial to becoming a Key Person of Influence
- Using both social media and traditional media to create a powerful online presence
- The results that come from having all five steps of the Key Person of Influence process in place
- The Key Person of Influence scorecard