If you’re interested in automating the marketing in your business so that it runs without you, then you’re in for a treat. My guests in this week’s episode are Franziska Iseli and Christo Hall, the founders of Basic Bananas – Australia’s leading marketing training organisation. Franziska and Christo have built a business that not only provides real value for their clients but also perfectly complements their shared passion of travel.
These two have also got a load of stuff going on away from Basic Bananas too. Together they’ve co-written two bestselling books, they’re highly sought-after keynote speakers and they’ve had a ton of press, being featured in The Huffington Post, The Sydney Morning Herald and Forbes. I think you’re really going to get a lot out of this one so get comfortable, grab a pen and paper, and give it a listen.
In this episode we get into:
- The force multipliers and structure that allow Franziska and Christo to travel four months of the year
- How to navigate the compromise between maintaining a lifestyle and growing your business
- How, as a couple, they overcome differences of opinion in terms of strategy and methodology
- Having flexibility with your team and the traps that suck you back into your business
- Franziska and Christo on the major problems that stop businesses from generating more profit and leads
- The left-field marketing strategies that Basic Bananas have launched and how they use imaginative campaigns to engage with their audience
- Smoothing out the peaks and troughs and creating consistency within your business
- Investing in high-quality branding in order to attract premium clients
- Getting traction in business by being specific with your marketing
- Franziska and Christo’s step-by-step guide to setting up a marketing process that’s not only effective but also sustainable
- The books that have had the biggest impact on Franziska and Christo