Ronsley is an author, speaker, serial entrepreneur and founder of Amplify audio marketing agency. He’s also the creator of We Are Podcast – the first podcasting conference in the southern hemisphere, and the host of The Bond Appetit podcast and Should I Start a Podcast. He has an audience of over three million people in 133 countries.
In this conversation we focus predominantly on accelerated content creation hacks like how to create 90+ pieces of written content a month, without having to write a single word.
Ronsley has build a business that specialises in exactly that – extracting well articulated ideas, stories, case studies and stories from the minds of thought leaders and converting it into an epic content ecosystem.
This is the second time I’ve had Ronsley on the show. You can listen to the first episode here.
- How to build a podcast with 3+ million listeners
- The difference between content marketing and thought leadership
- The biggest challenge many business owners face
- How to leverage audio as your primary content creation strategy
- The 9-stage process – ‘the content expander’ and why it’s so effective
- How to decide if thought leadership is for you
- Ways you can stop being invisible in your space
- Frameworks for spitting out great content and organising your thoughts
- Why the world needs a company like Amplify
- How to avoid getting sucked into the minutiae of things
- The reason for this stat: 93% of podcasts have 7 episodes or fewer
- Why Ray Dalio records all of his meetings
- How 72 to 150 unique pieces of content can be created off of 30 minutes of audio
- What Ronsley’s clients are really after
- Amplify’s deal with Amazon Australia